Re: Best Practices Database

I second Terry's notion for a best practices database. EPA ORD has expressed an
interest in doing more P2 work, and we recommended they help establish a small
business "P2 benchmarks" database along the lines Terry suggested.  No response
yet to that request, but I think it is long overdue. I'd to know how many P2
Techers would be interested in contributing to and/or using such a thing. Maybe
we can get some results if there is a demonstrated demand.

John Katz
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
US EPA Region 9
415-744-2150