No Subject

<listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Inquiry
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Dear Sir / Madam
We are working for a Peshawar (PAKISTAN) based local NGO which is
contributing to various sphere of life. Currently we are planning to work on
proper disposing off solid waste coming out of the Hospital Wards, Rooms,
Operation Theatre etc.
We will be glade to know that what sort of tools / Instruments and methods
are use for the same.
Dear sir / madam we have purely undertaken this project on non-commercial
basis for the welfare of humanity. We will need comprehensive information
and guidance in this connection, as we are inexperienced and have little
knowledge about the subject.
Waiting for an early and informative response.
Saeed Khan
Executive Director
E-mail: mrrif@paknet2.ptc.pk