Information request

Dear All,
I would be very grateful if you could send me any information on the
industrial process used to synthesis the aspirin (salicylic acid) :
What type of equipment is used (centrifuge, vacuum pump) to reduce the
phenol in the waste water ?
What is the yields of technical salicylic acid ?
What the amount of phenol in the waste water ?
What are the raw material ?
It would be great if anyone know this process and particularly the best way
to reduce the phenol in the waste water.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be contacted at the
following e-mail address
a.tessier@bceom.fr <mailto:a.tessier@bceom.fr>
Anne TESSIER