Best Practices Database

To All:

So far six individuals have responded publicly and privately to my query
about compiling a Best Practices database focused on resource use.  The
sentiment in this population seems to be:

--would be useful
--will be hard
--avoid a "design by committee" process
--just do it

I think Mike Callahan captures the spirit of what I was driving at: using
site-specific data in creative ways to answer more questions than we are
now, however clumsy or qualified our benchmarks are when we start.

To reiterate, I think we should avoid using survey data in favor of data we
have gathered/generated ourselves, or otherwise trust or can vouch for.  I
would also like to see a focus on resource use, the inputs v. outputs
early-stage exploration that can be so time-consuming yet so fruitful.

So,

Who else is in?

Who has data?

Terry Foecke
Managing Partner
Materials Productivity LLC (fka Waste Reduction Institute, Inc.)
1821 University Avenue
Suite S-219
St. Paul, MN   55104
(p)  651-603-8282