Best Practices Database to RUB

To All:

Thanks much for all the postings to date.  We have about a dozen individuals
interested in this early stage, and imagine others await more details of
exactly what we are talking about.  A small group will work on defining
exactly that, and open it up again next week.

For now, the term we will use to describe our effort will be "Resource Use
Benchmarks", to more precisely capture the notion of inputs, outputs, and
system efficiency.  We would like to be able to use and give comparative
info in response to the question, "How am I doing?" in terms of resource
use, efficiencies, and releases.