ADMIN: Thanks for all of the responses!

P2Tech,

Thanks for the overwhelming response to the questions I posed yesterday
about making changes/improvements to the list.  I am still reading
personal note to everyone.  So, here is my generic thank you!  I will read
each of the messages and compile the results, make any changes and pass on
any other improvements at the end of the month.

Lisa

Lisa C. Merrifield				listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
List Manager					217.244.6061 (v)
IL WMRC						217.333.8944 (f)
One East Hazelwood Dr.		Champaign, Illinois 61820