SEMINAR SPEAKER

All,
Does anyone know of a good speaker on the topic of employee training in
relation to coating application (emphasis on wood/furniture coating)? The
speaker is needed for a seminar planned for late April.
Two points to consider:
1) They will need to be close to or in PA, and
2) I doubt if any compensation can be offered.
The only thing I can think of now is that a coating supplier or industry
representative may want to address such a topic. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
ric