Dry Ice Blasting -Reply

Rich,

The Office of Air and Radiation's Stratospheric Protection Division
maintains a vendors list for alternatives to ozone depleting substances.
I helped maintain this list, particularly for solvents.  It seems to me that
several CO2/dry ice  technologies were on this list.  The entire list can be
accessed on the EPA web site, www.epa.gov/ozone.  Look the vendors
lists for metal cleaning, precision cleaning and electronics cleaning.
Hard copies are available from the stratospheric ozone hotline at
1-800-296-1996.

John O. Sparks
USEPA
Design for the Environment