Fish Processing Documents

Dear P2TECH,

Does anyone know where I can find the following documents or who I should contact for obtaining a copy?  Please respond to me directly with any suggestions.  Thank you

1.  "Port of L.A. Assessment Report for Fish Processing/Canning", City of Los Angeles, Board of Public Works, HTM Office as given by Enviro$ense at http://es.epa.gov/techinfo/facts/ca-htm/htmfct16.html.

2.  "Ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Solid Waste Generated by Southwest Alaska's Fish Processing Industry", Southwest Alaska Municipal Conference, September 1992, possibly from the Alaska DEC, P2 Office as given by Enviro$ense at http://es.epa.gov/program/regional/ppgrant1.html

3.  "Cleaner Production Assessment Sector Guide for Fish Processing Facilities", United Nations Environment Programme, as given by UNEP at http://unepie.org/report/1997/unep97.html.

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Environmental Assistance Division