From: Alok Wadhawan [mailto:TPWDOM#c#TPWDOM.TPWPUR#c#WADHAWAL@gov.ns.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 12:41 PM	To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Asphalt shingles Recycling

Has any jurisdiction used Recycled Asphalt Shingles on repaving a
localroadway. It is the intention to pulverize or plane the roadway and take
out	as much of the Asphalt out of the Shingles and mix it with the
aggregate	and apply the cold mix on the roadway.
Any results, reports etc would be appreciated
Thanks		Alok Wadhawan 	Design Engineer 	Nova Scotia
Department of Transportation	Email; wadhawal@gov.ns.ca