RE: Clear Lacquer Replacements

Powder now comes in both IR and UV curable for temperature sensitive
substrates.

See the Waste Reduction Guides for IR and UV on the publications page of my
web site (they do not specifically mention IR and UV curable powders but
gives a basic review of the technology).

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Process & Prevention Services, Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA P&PS HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm