FW: oil-bearing diatomaceous earth

See Charlie's answer below.  Check out Waste Reduction Guide to Membranes at
our publications page on our web site (below my name) and call Charlie
(423-751-7310) if you need details.

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Process & Prevention Services, Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA P&PS HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm