Fish Processing

David,
We will be happy to mail a copy of the "Port of Los Angeles Fish Processing"
assessment to you. We are, unfortunately, tardy in notifying all the kind
parties that list our publications that we have a new address and phone
number,

which is
City of Los Angeles
HTM Office
201 North Figueroa Street, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90012
213-580-1023
213-580-1084 (fax)
Apologies for those of you who tried to get hold of us.
Donna T. Chen
HTM Office
**********
Dear P2TECH,
Does anyone know where I can find the following documents or who I should
contact for obtaining a copy? Please respond to me directly with any
suggestions. Thank you
1. "Port of L.A. Assessment Report for Fish Processing/Canning", City of Los
Angeles, Board of Public Works, HTM Office as given by Enviro$ense at
http://es.epa.gov/techinfo/facts/ca-htm/htmfct16.html.
2. "Ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Solid Waste Generated by Southwest
Alaska's Fish Processing Industry", Southwest Alaska Municipal Conference,
September 1992, possibly from the Alaska DEC, P2 Office as given by
Enviro$ense

at http://es.epa.gov/program/regional/ppgrant1.html
3. "Cleaner Production Assessment Sector Guide for Fish Processing
Facilities", United Nations Environment Programme, as given by UNEP at
http://unepie.org/report/1997/unep97.html.
David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Environmental Assistance Division