RE: Waste Minimization Plans

PA has a requirement for generators of both hazardous and industrial
non-hazardous waste, to complete source reduction strategy (SRS) plans.
There is currently also a requirement for commercial TSD's to submit a copy
of the SRS for each generator for which they are seeking a waste acceptance
approval from the Dept.  This last requirement is being dropped with our
updated regulations.

For the manual, visit our web site at:
(http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/airwaste/wm/MRW/SRS_Manual/SRS_Manu
al.htm).