FW: Effectiveness of BMP's for Non-Point Reductions from ChemicalFacilities

P2TECH folks --

I am forwarding the following e-mail inquiry sent to the EPA's NPSINFO list
(npsinfo@unixmail.rtpnc.epa.gov) in hopes that some of our participants
might have some data regarding BMP effectiveness as it relates to the listed
industries.  I am particularly interested in results for chemical
facilities.

Regards,

Scott Butner (rs_butner@pnl.gov)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory