RE: Informal EMS Survey Results

To add to the list:

We are piloting our Alaska Environmental Leadership Program. It is a tiered
program (e.g environmental achiever, sustainer, and leader).  The leader
level requires an EMS, among other things.  The lower tiers require various
EMS components.  The program links business activities to regulatory and
other incentives. We have been working on the program for about 2 years.
The pilot projects will end in August at which time the department will
consider steps to formalize the program and/or various elements of the
program.  Call me for details.

David Wigglesworth
ADEC
555 Cordova Street