RE: Groundwater P2 Efforts

Around 6-8 years ago, the EPA Office of Water put out several documents
on developing wellhead protection areas (WHPA), including community
planning.  They also funded construction of a DRASTIC index about 10
years ago, which quantifies risk of groundwater contamination.
I don't have the specific document references - hopefully others
may.