P2 integration into remediation activities

There is an effort underway here in "Jesse Ventura country", funded with an
EPA grant, to identify possible ways to use P2 in remediation activities
either through voluntary or proscriptive methods.  In our workgroup, we are
encountering resistance from industry as well as Brownfield developers, as
in "I don't want government telling me what to do".  Are there case studies
or sources of information, with cost numbers, that summarize where P2 in
remediation has been successful (or even failed)?  This information may be
helpful in carrying this ball a little further.  Thanks for your help

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
University of Minnesota
1313 5th St., Ste. 207