Subject: Groundwater P2 Efforts
Author:  Rusty Harris-Bishop <Rusty_Harris-Bishop@p2pays.org> at INTERNET
Date:    2/24/99 1:42 PM

I am looking for programs that deal specifically with groundwater P2
efforts, and what ideas or programs were implemented to protect groundwater
from pollutants and contaminants, including salt water intrusion.  I'm aware
of the Groundwater Guardian program, which we've got going in a few
communities in North Carolina, but I'm looking for some concrete examples of
things technical assistance providers and regulators can do together.

If anyone has any ideas or sources, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

*       Rusty Harris-Bishop
*       NC Division of Pollution Prevention
        & Environmental Assistance
*       919/733-4398
*       919/715-6794 fax
*       Rusty_Harris-Bishop@p2pays.org