Recycling Nickel and Zinc Waste in Texas

Does anyone know the best place to start, in finding a company or other
organization, in the Austin, Texas area, that would take or buy a
concentrated Nickel and Zinc solution for recycling?

I am trying to put together a process that would remove the Nickel and
Zinc from a waste stream.  The end result has to be zero discharge to a
POTW.

So far I have found that by using an evaporator process I can minimize
the volume by 95%.  The remaining volume would be a highly concentrated
solution that I would like to have recycled in some way.

Thanks in advance
Dan Webster
dnwebste@mines.edu

Golden, Colorado

Colorado Department of Health and Environment