RE: P2 AND THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY

If  the National Geographic P2 work extends to pollution prevention via
energy efficiency, they might wish to look at the following case studies.
Let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

http://inotes.icfkaiser.com/epa/estar/esbhome/case_studies.html

Michael Segal
Associate
The Cadmus Group, Inc
1901 No. Fort Myer Dr.
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: 703-558-0213
Fax:703-558-0201

For more information on the Energy Star Buildings partnership, check
http://www.epa.gov/buildings