Employee Awareness

I had a company ask me to provide information on pollution prevention that
could be presented to about 700 employees to build awareness.  This
information would need to tell them what P2 is all about (without
definitions written by lawyers or policy wonks).  It must be clear and be
understandable to all employees.  They would present this information in
safety meetings that are required for all employees.  Does a simple handout
come to mind?  Is there something on the Internet that would satisfy this
need?  I really want them to follow through on this, since it is THEIR
request.

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates