P2 for pressure sensitive tapes and labels

Greetings:

NEWMOA is about to publish a P2 manual focusing on air emissions from the
production of pressure sensitive tapes and labels.  We are including an
Appendix of helpful information resources and I would like to list as many
as possible.  Anyone have P2 experience with this sector and would like to
be listed in the appendix?  If so, please send me your contact information
ASAP!
Also - if you know of any vendors that have been helpful with promoting P2
for this sector - let me know that too...

Thank you!

Jennifer Griffith,
NEWMOA
129 Portland Street, 6th Floor