From: NEIL KOLWEY [mailto:nkolwey@SMTPGATE.DPHE.STATE.CO.US]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 1999 1:25 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: prisons, license plates

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with license plate
manufacturing, especially at a state prison? I am planning a site visit
at
such a facility next week, and it would be helpful to have a little
background information. Any leads would be appreciated.

Neil Kolwey, P.E.
Colorado Dept. of Health and Env. P2 Progam
neil.kolwey@state.co.us
(303) 692-3309