RE: Employee Awareness

From: Benjamin Smith@EDF on 04/02/99 02:57 PM

Subject:  RE: Employee Awareness

Bob-
You may want to check out EDF's "ABC's of Pollution Prevention" website at
http://www.edf.org/Want2Help/abcs.html
It was developed by Lois Epstein.  It may be focused too much on small
business, but you might want to look at it anyway.

      Benjamin Smith
      Outreach Coordinator
      Environmental Defense Fund's Pollution Prevention Alliance
      1875 Connecticut Ave., NW
      Washington, D.C.  20009
      202/387-3500 ext.  116
      202/234-6049 fax