Re: educational web pages for kid

We just put up a web site for students.  It is at <www.glrppr.uiuc.edu>.
Click on "help for students."

I hope this helps!
Lisa

At 10:37 AM 4/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I  am looking for URL's for educational environmental/natural science
oriented web pages for children.  If you know of any good sites, please
forward me the URL's.   Thanks very much.

>Pam Howd
>DEQ, Storage Tank Division Representative to the
>Environmental Assistance Division
>Technical Assistance Section
>HOWDP@STATE.MI.US
>Phone:  517-373-3359
>Fax:  517-373-3675
>Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
>EAD Internet page, http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
>STD Internet page, http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/
>
>Working for a better future for  the children of tomorrow

Lisa C. Merrifield
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable
c/o  IL Waste Management and Research Cnt.
One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (v)