steam systems

Another request from the PNW,

We are looking for example of companies, institutions, etc., that have achieved environmental benefits from upgrading industrial steam systems (which may or may not be associated with DOE's steam partnership).  Anyone have any leads?  There's not much in the archives that deals with steam itself (as opposed to sludge, etc., from some type of steam process).  I found one set of case studies on DOE's site, but they were brief and really mentioned the environmental emission reductions in passing.

As always, any leads are greatly appreciated.

cmd