RE: "Optimization" (for raw materials) Software Program

There are several programs for wood working shops to set up to cut plywood
sheets to minimize scrap.  I don't know why one of these couldn't be used
for sheet plastics.

You can probably get names of companies and programs from the web sites of
some of the wood working magazines such as "American Woodworker" and "Fine
Woodworking".  I would also suggest that you go a trade organization such as
the SPE, Society for Plastics Engineers, and ask them what they may know of.

Dale H. Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03
P.O. Box 109600
W. Palm Beach,  FL  33410-9600