Dyna Clean

Hello again!

Does anyone have info on Dyna Clean?  It is used by drycleaners
to "re-recycle" sludge and perc.  The sludge is mixed
with gallons of water, which brings the perc levels down to an allowable
level that can be discharged through the sewer system.   This
machine is not part of the dry cleaning process, so the waste is
still generated.  I don't think it's legal practice to "dilute" the sludge
and dispose it through the sewer system.  But there could be an
argument that it's a treatment onsite.  I would really appreciate
any information on this process.

Thanks

Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health