P2 potato chip factory

I am posting this request on behalf of somebody who has poor internet
access at his facility. I'll print and send any e-mail answers on.

Hi-

Do you have any suggestions for P2 ideas at a potato chip factory?

We currently send the dirt that comes with the potatos to a farmer, instead
of landfilling it.

We also send our frying oil out to be re-rendered.

I would like to find a use for our chip bag packaging material that is
otherwise wasted during changeover. And what can we do with that black
plastic strapping material?

Does anybody have any recomendations for web sites (I can use the local
library)?

Thank you.