Reuse of Stainless Steel Blasting Material

I am working with a facility that has over 100,000 lbs per year of stainless steel
shot from blasting operations that has become a fine powder.  It is 95%
stainless steel by weight.  Currently they are stabilizing and landfilling the
material.  It seems that this would be usable as a foundry feedstock given its
purity, or have other beneficial reuse.  We have spoken to several foundries
and have not identified much interest.   Has anyone worked with a similar
material or have any ideas for beneficial reuse?  We are also aware of several
alternative blasting techniques.

Thanks!

Susan Roothaan
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission, MC-112
PO Box 13087
Austin, Texas  78711-3087
phone: (512) 239-3186
fax: (512) 239-3165