degreaser replacement

I am currently looking for a replacement solvent for our degreaser.  The
process is used to clean metal parts so that we can put adhesive on them for
the application of rubber. We are currently using Perchloroethylene.  I have
tried other types of halogenated (1-Bromo propane) solvents, however, we are
trying to get away from halongenated due to the current and possibly future
reporting requirements.  We have looked into aqueous degreasing
alternatives, but those seem to cost a little more than we are willing to
spend at this point in time. Anyone have any other suggestions??  Please
send them my way.

Thanks -
Lacy A. Meyer
Hydril Company