RE: degreaser replacement

Did you ever think of using a cause and effect diagram (world's most
popular problem solving tool) to try to find a way around your problem?  Is
there a way to eliminate the degreasing step?  There is a paper on cause
and effect diagrams (root cause analysis) on my web page
<http://www.PollutionPrevention.com>  Good luck.

Bob Pojasek