From:  jmherb@mail.ptd.net[SMTP:jmherb@mail.ptd.net]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 21, 1999 3:31 PM
To:  p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:  P2 integration story

Hello all:

I'm looking for any stories where an effort to integrate P2 into core
regulatory programs (e.g. permitting, enforcement, etc.) led to reduced
agency oversight.  What I mean by reduced agency oversight is that the P2
integration effort allowed the agency to not have to maintain as tight a
level of oversight over a facility.

Thanks.

Jeanne Herb
jmherb@ptd.net