RE: HCl waste options?

The key phrase here is the "relatively contaminant-free". This will scare
away most potential users. Metal contaminates, and especially heavy metals
will make this a waste stream and not useful as a "by-product".
First look for ways that the company can reduce generation or use the
by-product itself, don't let the company use recycling as a way to hide
process inefficiencies.
A 10% solution of HCl is relatively weak (most commercial grades are
28%-37%) and HCl is a low priced commodity so transportation charges can
also be deal killers. The best bet for reuse is somebody who needs to lower
pH in a wastewater treatment system locally (maybe even the company itself).
I would go to the local/regional POTW people and see if they know of any of
their industrial customers using acid to neutralize wastewater.
Look to the P2TECH archives for other waste exchanges, I know this topic has
come up several times. http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/