33/50 Program

Dear P2Tech,

I thought I was searching for something simple, and despite acquiring a significant amount of information, have seem to hit a dead end.  Specific to USEPA's 33/50 Program, can anyone tell me where I can find published data on the rate of reporting source reduction activities of facilities that participated in the 33/50 Program to those facilities that did not participate in the program?  Thanks,

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3676
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/