EMS video for P2 opportunities: Important Info

In the last week, I have received a large number of inquiries and requests for
the video "EMS for Printers: It's a Bottom Line Benefit".  I would like to thank
everyone for their interest in the video, and would encourage any other
interested parties to order a video as well.

To clear up some confusion that people may have about the video and how to
order:

1) The video is FREE.  No charge for the video, and no shipping costs.  The
video is part of the Design for the Environment outreach materials.

2) ****The video should be ordered from the Pollution Prevention Information
Clearinghouse.  You may call in orders (202-260-1023) or e-mail PPIC at
"ppic@epa.gov".  Again, the publication number to give is EPA 744-V-99-001.
When e-mailing PPIC, be sure to include your shipping address.******

3) I am  the contact for additional information on the video, or the person to
call if you would like to find out more about the DfE / EMS program.

Please e-mail or call (202-260-0662) if you are interested in finding out more
about the DfE/EMS project.

Thanks,

Jen Fisher