33/50 Program -Reply

David,
Did you try this website?
http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/3350/33fin07.htm#tbl06
The website has links to 2 tables on reductions and increases regarding
33/50.
Good luck.
Sara Johnson
NHPPP

>>> "David Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us> 04/26/99 04:48pm >>>
Dear P2Tech,
I thought I was searching for something simple, and despite acquiring a
significant amount of information, have seem to hit a dead end. Specific
to USEPA's 33/50 Program, can anyone tell me where I can find
published data on the rate of reporting source reduction activities of
facilities that participated in the 33/50 Program to those facilities that
did
not participate in the program? Thanks,
David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957
Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3676
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us
Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/