From:  Lacey Friedman[SMTP:lfriedma@hsd.co.contra-costa.ca.us]
Sent:  Friday, April 30, 1999 4:33 AM
To:  p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:  P2 criteria

I am looking for any existing rating systems for ranking Pollution
Prevemtion measures. I have the task of wading through a very
large number of very diverse P2 measures and picking the best of
the best. We need to come up with a ranking system (ie
environmental, cost, health and safety, etc) Please respond
directly to me at my e-mail. Thank you very much!
Lacey Friedman
Contra Costa COunty Hazardous Materials Programs
CA