OOPS -- more about P2 in agriculture

In follow-up to my prior message, the following got missed:
1.	PA DEP has information about composting on its web site
http://www.dep.state.pa.us       In addition, if you scroll to the map of
PA, click on Region 3.  Look for links of interest.  You will find a link to
the PA Department of Agriculture home page.  Contact people for P2 working
with the agricultural community in this region are Robert Zaccano and Scott
Gebhardt at 717 705-4704.
2.	Look for various subjects on the DEP web page such as water
management, biosolids, composting. You should find more help with your
questions and additional links to agricultural web sites.
3.         The federal EPA, Office of Compliance is planning to add the
following Profiles to the Industry Sector Notebook Series.  Try contacting
the following individuals in their specialties:
                 Agricultural Chemicals Shruti Sanghavi (202) 564-4158

                Agricultural Crop Production Ginah Mortensen (913) 551-5211
                Agricultural Stock Production Ginah Mortensen (913) 551-5211
4.	Try Waste Reduction Resource Center at web address
http://wrrc.p2pays.org/  .  You can search the "Infohouse".
		I hope this was of some help to you.		Jo Anne
Hollash
			PA DEP - OPPCA  15th FL, RCSOB	P. O. Box 8772
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
			Voice   717-787-0121	Fax   717-783-2703
E-mail  hollash.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
			Please visit our Web Site:
http://www.dep.state.pa.us
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
--	Buckminster Fuller