RE: Mercury & Cadmium P2

Herve
We have several documents which can be downloaded from our web site.  Search
at
http://www.p2pays.org/rliby/default.asp
<http://www.p2pays.org/rliby/default.asp>
An excellent source which Brooke Safford pointed me towards is the City of
Palo-Alto's publications list
http://www.city.palo-alto.ca.us/cleanbay/publications.html
<http://www.city.palo-alto.ca.us/cleanbay/publications.html>
Thanks Greg

Greg Newman
NC Div. of Pollution Prevention & Environmental Assistance
PO Box 29569
Raleigh  NC 27626-9569