Non-mercury thermometers

Does anyone have a contact for purchasing non-mercury medical
thermometers for household use or know of a company chain that would
provide discount coupons for the purchase of the thermometers.

The least expensive thermometers I have found are still $2.55 each and
I have only a $750 budget.  I need to purchase approximately 500 so
obviously, I need a sponsor or a lower cost per thermometer.  Help!  I
only have a short time in which to organize a thermometer trade-in for
homeowners to raise awareness of the sources & proper disposal of
mercury-containing wastes.