Subject: Mercury & Cadmium P2 -Reply

To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
From: Thomas Vinson <TVINSON@tnrcc.state.tx.us>

I know exactly what you need.
http://www.twua.org/p2/Pollutant_Index.html
The TWUA pretreatment page has the sources of these pollutants and tips for reductions from each source. Let us know if you have any trouble navigating the page.
Thomas Vinson
Pollution Prevention and Industry Assistance
MC-112
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78753
512 239 3182
tvinson@tnrcc.state.tx.us
>>> <Herve.Loge@cum.qc.ca> 05/06/99 08:41am >>>
Hello,
I am in charge with a mercury and camium sources reduction for a POTW. I am
particulary looking for information about cadmium sources (industrial,
domestics, etc..). I also would be interested in sharing experience and
results with other POTWs (comparison of mercury and cadmium monitoring).
Thanks a lot.
Our project is partialy available at the address :
http://www.cum.qc.ca/cum-fr/air-eau/mer1airf.htm
Hervé Logé
tél.: 514 280 41 26
fax: 514 280 4330
courriel: herve.loge@cum.qc.ca
Communauté Urbaine de Montréal
Service de l'Environnement - Division de l'assainissement de l'air et de
l'eau
Section des Permis, Inspections et Projets Spéciaux
827, Boulevard Crémazie Est
Montréal (Québec)
H2M 2T8
Canada