Personal P2 habits and cost savings

Hi!  Does anyone have or know of any resources that include cost
savings information for personal P2 habits?  We've got a city that wants
to include that kind of information in their utility bills and in other public
information.  Examples of factoids they are looking to include are:

If you use a mulching mower then you can save $_____ on fertilizer
every year.

If you tune up your car once a year you can save $_____ of cash by
using less gas.

 If you keep air pressure in you tire to the correct level, you can save
$____ in money each year.

If you turn off the water while you brush your teeth, use a low flow
toilet and ..etc.... you can save  9000 gallons per year which is saving
you $___.

I know cost savings depend on various factors such as the cost of gas,
fertilizer, etc., but if you have any averages or general numbers, I would
love to hear about them.

Thanks in advance!

Martha Arosemena
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
Small Business and Environmental Assistance, MC112
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX  78711-3087
phone: 512/239-3185
fax: 512/239-3165