Re: Personal P2 habits and cost savings

Martha:

I would suggest you get a copy of the book "Stuff" by John C. Ryan and Alan
Thein Durning of Northwest Environmental Watch (206) 447-1880. While the
information is not exactly in the format you described, the book does an
excellent job in describing the environmental impact of personal habits and
exceedingly common household items and practices. I regularly use this book
in my presentations to schools. The kids both "get it" and learn from it.

Take care.

Mark Boylan
WASTREN, Inc.
22 Executive Park Court
Germantown  MD  20875
wastemin@aol.com
301/540-5403

Subj:	 Personal P2 habits and cost savings