From:  Illig, Richard[SMTP:Illig.Richard@dep.state.pa.us]
Sent:  Thursday, May 13, 1999 12:44 PM
To:  'P2TECH'
Subject:  moss

CATHERINE,

Not sure this is applicable...or that I'm remembering correctly

A year or two ago someone posted a message about cleaning moss from
roofs/shingles.  One suggested "cure" was submitted.  You may find the
original posting/response in the archives.

Does anyone else remember this or have any additional clues that might help
(or at least prevent wasting time on) an archive search?