ISO 14001 Case Study Analysis

We've recently uploaded to our web site an ISO 14001 case study analysis
presentation titled:
"EXPERIENCE with DEVELOPING and IMPLEMENTING an ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM."
The case study presentation includes:
-A background primer on ISO 14001 (what it is and what it isn't)
-Who in the USA is currently implementing the standard.
-The economic benefits of implementation.
-the implementation process.
-The lessons learned to successfully implement an environmental management
system.
-The payoffs of implementation.
-The estimated resource requirements for implementing a system.
Use the following URL to download the .pdf (Adobe Acrobat)
file: http://home.att.net/~thcg/emsppt/rhiems.pdf