Pollution Prevention Artwork for Study Report Cover

Hi! Two Professors at Penn State University and I are finalizing a Workbook
which is a deliverrable to EPA under a PPIS grant. We are looking for
artwork which will be used on the front cover of the report to mnake it
attractive to the reader. Does anyone have any non-proprietary,
non-copyrighted artwork which symbolizes P2 in action? If so and you would
like to share it, I'd appreciate it immensely. Just attach it to your
return e-mail.

wjw/

wjw5@psu.edu

Warren J. Weaver