Web site for P2 tech. assist. providers

To: nppr@great-lakes.net, p2tech@great-lakes.net
From: FITZNERW@state.mi.us
Subject: Web site for P2 tech. assist. providers

P2 Assistance Providers:
A new website has just been created for Michigan P2 technical assistance =
providers located at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p2-tapn/
The site contains many useful tools, including a searchable database of =
not-for-profit organizations that offer P2 assistance to companies, =
communities, organizations and agencies in Michigan. The database =
includes information such as: address, phone number, email, organization, =
contact name, services, sectors, and URL's for organizations. It allows =
you to search for providers in a certain geographic location or offering =
specific services. Additionally the website has direct links to on-line =
publications, workshops announcement, and other important information. =
The site also includes a fact sheet on the providers' network, P2-TAPN, =
along with information on its "getting to know one another Mixers" and =
member news.
We are pleased to be able to provide this service to organizations in =
Michigan. It is our goal through this website and other P2-TAPN events to =
facilitate better communication among P2 experts in Michigan and to =
improve the quality of our services to our customers. =20
Please visit our site and send us your comments. If your organization is =
not-for-profit and offers P2 services in Michigan please take a minute and =
fill out the "become a member" form located on the site. It will be =
emailed directly back to us to be entered into the data base.
Apologies for multiple listings.
Wendy

Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section