Alkaline based cleaner reuse

Greetings,

I have been assigned a project involving the reuse of an alkaline based
cleaners.  As part of the project, I must design a treatment system capable of
removing particulates, contaminating oils and greases, and the ability to treat
a wide range of alkaline based cleaners.  Ultrafiltration works for some
applications.  Does anyone have horror or success stories, information, or
references related to this topic which I can review?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Jeff Senn
Staff Engineer